Birthday Week has officially started on the blog! This week I'm going to be posting all things related to birthday stuff! I'm not the type to usually celebrate my birthday like this, but hey I'm turning "25" and that's a quarter of a century to celebrate. If your birthday is around June happy birthday to you! In this post I have gathered different ways to celebrate your birthday and the perfect outfit for it.
1. Date Night - Maybe you have a hot date that your significant other plan for you or maybe someone that you just started dating. Take out that hot sexy dress out of your closet and "ROCK IT" out for your sexy night on the town.
2. Glamour Party - In today's world their isn't many glamour party's to attend, only if your a celebrity and are attending award shows. But their is that ONE time that we do get a special invitation for a 'Fancy Glamour Party' and we go ALL OUT. Throw yourself a party and make all your guest dress to the nine's! It could be fun getting all dolled up for the night.
3. Family Time - Every year my birthday lands right around Father's Day. My family takes this time to celebrate Father's day and my birthday together. It's the perfect time to spend with your family. Wearing something casual and comfortable is key for this occasion.
4. Dinner/Dancing - This is my favorite way to celebrate my birthday! Mostly the dancing part is my favorite. I love going to a chill place with my friends and just letting lose with some drinks. It's a must to dance until the sun comes out!
5. Girls Night Out - I love doing a girls night and getting all your girlfriends together to celebrate. No one understands you like your girlfriends do. Plus, us girls love fashion and when we get together we make the streets our runway!
6. Staying Home - Some people just like to stay in their p.j's and celebrate at home. If you like doing this rather then going out, bring out your best p.j's and celebrate with a great movie or catch-up on your favorite T.V Shows.
7. Girly - I love doing girly stuff. I can sometimes be a little too girly but I love it. Get your nails, hair, make-up done and anything else that you can think of that's girly and celebrate, but what would be extra fun is celebrating with a "Fun Tutu" as your outfit. It may be a bit much but if you don't want to go out in a tutu. Get someone to take cute pictures of you in the perfect tutu fit for a "birthday princess".
Hope you guys enjoy the post!!